This recipe is great delicious, moist and eggless cake to satisfy your chocolate cravings and sweet tooth.Very simple and easy to make.
Serves : 8
Prep&Cook Time : 3 hours
for chocolate cake:
for chocolate frosting:
chocolate cake recipe:
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup of condensed milk.
- add ¾ cup unsalted butter which is at room temperature. you can also use salted butter, make sure to skip salt later.
- with the hand blender or whisk beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy.
- also sieve, 1½ cup of maida, 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder, ¾ tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of baking powder and ¼ tsp of salt.
- then fold gently without disturbing the air bubbles.
- add vinegar (optional – helps for more soft and spongy cake)
- also add vanilla extract to enhance the chocolate flavour.
- then add warm milk and start to mix.
- mix gently and add more milk if required.
- also make sure the batter is of smooth dropping consistency.
- meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°c for 10 minutes and transfer the cake batter to a cake mould. make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom of tray to prevent from sticking.
- spread the cake batter with the help of spatula.
- also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present.
- bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degree fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes. to bake in microwave or cooker check out the notes section below.
- to check the cake has baked completely, always insert a toothpick at the centre and see if it comes out clean. else bake for 5 more minutes.
- cool down the cake completely. also transfer the cake to cooling rack to cool faster.
chocolate frosting recipe:
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take take half cup of butter at room temperature.
- beat the butter till it turns smooth and fluffy.
- then add ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- also add 2 cups powdered sugar / icing sugar. ( suggest you to stick to icing sugar as they do have a small proportion of corn starch which prevents from melting)
- additionally add a tsp of vanilla extract to enhance the chocolate flavour.
- finally add ¼ cup of cold milk.
- beat till the mixture turns smooth and spreadable.
- if the frosting turns too thick, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time. if frosting becomes too thin, beat in a small amount of powdered sugar.
decorating chocolate cake recipe:
- firstly, place a baked cake on turning table.
- furthermore, spread the generous amount of prepared chocolate frosting.
- then place another baked cake.
- also spread generous amount of prepared chocolate frosting.
- start spreading frosting over the sides of cake carefully.
- then with the help of offset spatula or a knife, spread the prepared frosting evenly.
- spin it around as you frost for an even coating
- finally give a final touch making sure there are no crumbs showing through the icing.
- at last cut the cake to desired shape and serve. store in refrigerator to serve later.
Visit : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/cocolate-eggless-cake-recipe/ for more recipe