It’s fast, it’s easy, and of course everyone loves it.This recipe with a new pudding flavor is the best. Monkey Bread is a sweet, sugar treat that will be loved by young and old alike. Be careful, its dangerously addictive. Try this sweet easy recipe in simple steps on Hungryforever.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the pecans on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 8 minutes; set aside.
- Melt 1 stick butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and heavy cream; boil until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla, vinegar, rum, salt and the toasted pecans.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of the pecan mixture into an 8-inch-round, 3-inch-deep cake pan.
- Refrigerate until almost set, about 15 minutes. Set the remaining pecan mixture aside at room temperature.
- Put the remaining 1/2 stick butter in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted.
- Put the granulated sugar in another bowl.
- Pinch off tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Dip the balls in the melted butter, letting the excess drip off, then roll in the granulated sugar; arrange in the prepared cake pan in 2 layers, leaving a bit of space between the balls.
- Let rise, uncovered, in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the bread until puffed and golden brown (a thermometer inserted into the center should register 175 degrees F), about 55 minutes; tent with aluminum foil if the top is getting too dark.
- Remove the bread from the oven and spread the reserved 1/2 cup pecan mixture on top. Transfer to a rack and let cool 10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto a plate. Pull off pieces to serve.
Recipe Link : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/sticky-monkey-bread-recipe/