Vegetable rolls is a perfect breakfast recipe that will be truly enjoyed by your entire family. This Indian recipe is especially loved by kids for its.
Serves : 4
Prep&Cook Time : 55 mins
- 10 spring roll wrappers
- 2 Spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 medium Onion thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small Cabbage finely shredded
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 2 stalks Spring onion greens chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour/ corn starch
- To make the stuffing, heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick wok. Add onion, spring onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and salt and toss.
- Add pepper powder and soy sauce and mix. Add bean sprouts and spring onion greens and mix. Cook till the vegetables soften.
- Take the wok off the heat and set aside to cool. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. Make a paste of cornflour with 2 tbsps water.
- Spread the spring roll wrappers on the work top. Divide the stuffing into 10 portions and place a portion on one side of each wrapper. Fold in the edges and roll tightly.
- Apply cornflour paste to open end and seal. Keep the rolls under a damp cloth. Gently slide into the hot oil and deep fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Cut into smaller pieces and serve.
Visit : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/vegetable-roll-recipe/ click here for more recipes