Easy Fish Gravy Recipe is a dish that would linger on your tongue long after you have finished it. The aroma, the taste, the flavor is so delightful.
Serves : 3
Prep&Cook Time : 30 mins
- 500 gms fish
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 medium sized onions
- 1 cup Coconut freshly grated
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 cup juice of tamarind pulp
- 4 green chilly slit in middle
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander leaves/cilantro
- 4 tbsp dill leaves/suva bhaji
- Dry roast the cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds till lightly brown about a minute or so.
- Grind this roasted seeds along with the grated coconut and onion to a paste and set aside.
- In a large enough pan, add the oil, fish and rest of the ingredients green chilly, tomatoes, tamarind juice, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander leaves, dill leaves and the onion-coconut paste.
- Add a cup of water and mix well.
- Cook on medium to low flame stirring occasionally. Just rotate the pan gently and don’t stir too hard with the spoon. The fish breaks easily if you stir too much.
- Switch off the flame when the green chili changes it’s color and oil starts floating on top.
- Serve hot.
Visit : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/fish-gravy-recipe/ click here for more recipes