Cheese Toast is a quick breakfast/snack recipe popular among people of all age group.
Serves : 4
Prep&Cook Time : 45 mins
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 8 slice Brown bread
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- Oil as required
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium Green capsicums
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 170°C.Heat ½ cup milk in a Wonderchef Granite Sauce Pan, add cheese and cook.
- Cut 4 bread slices into triangles and place them on a baking tray, drizzle a little olive oil and toast in the preheated oven.
- Tear remaining bread slices, put in a blender jar and blend with hand blender to make fresh breadcrumbs.
- Add mustard powder, black pepper powder and butter to the milk-cheese mixture and mix well.
- Cut thin roundels of tomatoes.When cheese melts completely switch off heat, add breadcrumbs and mix.
- Cut green capsicums into big pieces and press lightly.Remove bread triangles from the oven. Place a capsicum piece and a tomato roundel on each triangle.
- Spread cheese sauce generously over the vegetables, sprinkle green chillies on top and toast in the oven till cheese bubbles and turns a light golden.Serve hot.
Visit : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/cheese-toast-recipe/ click here for more recipes