Mushroom Gravy is a very delicious, flavorful, Indian style dish prepared with mushrooms. It goes very well with chapatis, parathas.
SERVES : 3
PREP&COOK TIME : 40 mins
- 1 tsp coriander seeds / daniya seeds
- ½ tsp Jeera/ cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp pepper / kali mirch
- 4 dried kashmiri red chili
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 inch cinnamon stick / dalchini
- ½ tsp cumin / jeera
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tomatoes pulped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Water add as required
- ¼ cup Cashew Paste prepared with 5 cashews
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves crushed
- firstly, dry roast coriander seeds, jeera, pepper and dried red chili.
- further blend to smooth powder and keep aside.
- now in a large kadai heat oil and saute cumin seeds, cinnamon stick.
- also add onions, ginger garlic paste and saute till they turn slightly golden brown.
- further add tomato pulp and saute till oil separates from sides.
- additionally add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, prepared masala powder and salt.
- saute on low flame for a minute or till masalas are cooked well.
- add sliced mushrooms and mix gently.
- cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or till mushrooms sweat.
- further add 1 cup of water and cashew paste.
- mix well. cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or till mushrooms cook completely.
- add cream, coriander leaves and kasuri methi. mix well.
- finally, serve mushroom curry with rice or roti.
VISIT : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/easy-mushroom-gravy-recipe/ for more recipes