Aloo 65 is an amazingly tasty and easy snack recipe..!! In this recipe, the cooked potatoes are mixed with a spicy mixture consisting of coriander pwd, red chilly pwd & ginger garlic paste. It tastes lipsmacking, when they’re hot & crunchy.
SERVES : 3
PREP&COOK TIME : 35 mins
- 4 medium Potatoes or aloo
- Oil As required
- chat masala to tatse
- Coriander and or mint leaves for garnish few
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2-3 tsp Ginger garlic paste or crushed ginger garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 7 Curry leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp Whole wheat flour or all purpose flour/maida
- Salt as required
- Water as required
- 1/3 tsp Fresh Grinded Pepper corns
Half Boil the potatoes in cooker. Make sure that potatoes are not over cooked so that they will not crumble. One or 2 whistles are enough without cutting them
Mix all the ingredients in section 2 one by one to become a thick paste.
Peel the potatoes and dice it in to medium sized squares.) Mix the potato in the batter so that it is properly coated.
In a pan fry the potatoes in hot oil till it is golden brown color and crispy. Once done Keep potatoes in a vessel with dotted holes so that the excess oil is drained out.
Keep it in a serving dish. Sprinkle some chaat masala and garnish with coriander and or mint leaves
Serve hot without loosing the crispness.