Try the Pizza Muffins that make a great snack for kids that can be packed into their lunchbox or even made for birthday parties.
SERVES : 4
PREP&COOK TIME : 40 mins
- 1–1/2 cups flour
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 green capsicum finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Delmonte Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Delmonte Pizza/Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- a sprig of basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- To begin making the Cheesy Vegetarian Pizza Muffins recipe, preheat the oven to 200 C. Line the muffin pans with cupcake liners and keep aside.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Gradually add the remaining ingredients except the cheese into the flour mixture and using a hand mixer, combine all the ingredients until well combined.
- Ensure not to overbeat the pizza muffin batter. Spoon the muffins into the muffin cavities until 3/4th full. Place the pizza muffins in the oven to make and bake for 20 minutes. When the muffins are almost done, remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese on the top and put it back into the oven, until the cheese melts.
- Once the pizza muffins are done, remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 15 minutes before you are ready to serve.
- The Cheesy Pizza Muffins make a great snack for kids that can be packed into their lunchbox or even made for birthday parties.
VISIT : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/pizza-muffins-recipe/for more recipes