An easy, healthy and lip smacking Halwa made of Ragi needs less ghee than the Wheat Halwa and It tastes more delicious.
Serves : 3
Prep&Cook Time : 20 mins.
- Ghee 2 Teaspoons.
- Finger millets flour 1 Cup.
- Raisins 10 Numbers.
- Almonds 8 Numbers.
- Cashew nut 8 Numbers.
- Milk 1 Cup.
- Jaggery 1 Cup.
- Cardamom powder 2 Pinch.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add finger millets flour and roast it.
- To it add raisins, almonds, cashew nut and roast it for 2 mins.
- Add milk and mix nicely.
- Boil water in a pan and add jaggery and boil it to make syrup.
- Add this syrup, cardamom powder to above finger millet mixture pan and mix nicely.
- Cook it for 3-4 mins, by stirring so that it form a nice single mass.
- Now ragi halwa is ready to serve.