A pizza omelette is a great way to use any leftover pizza ingredients without the hassle of making a crust.
SERVES : 1
PREP&COOK TIME : 10 mins
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g mozzarella
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.