Onion uttappam is a very tasty uttapam. The finely chopped vegetables makes it super tasty and healthy.
Serves : 2
Prep&Cook Time : 25 mins
- 1 cup Dosa Batter
- 2 large onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Shallots /small onion
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped carrot
- 2 tblsp Finely chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli chopped fine
- Oil for greasing
- Ghee- as needed
Spoon 1 ladle full of the batter in hot, greased pan.
Sprinkle with onions, coriander, carrot and chilli.
Drizzle with ghee. Cook on medium.
After a minute, flip the utthapam and cook for another 2 minutes.
Remove from pan and serve hot.