Maida Burfi, a South Indian Fudge made with All Purpose Flour. This is one burfi which is very was and quick to make. We can add food color to make it look more appealing. Try this sweet snack for your childrens !!
Serves : 5
Prep&Cook Time : 30 mins.
- Sugar 1 Cup.
- Water as required 1 Cup.
- All purpose flour 1 Cup.
- Milk 250 ml.
- Cashew nuts 5 Numbers.
- Almonds 5 Numbers.
- Ghee 1–2 Tablespoons.
- Poppy seeds 1/2 Teaspoons.
- Yellow Food Colouring a pinch-as required.
- Boil sugar, water in a pan until it get one string consistency.
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour, milk and mix it to make thin slurry without any lumps.
- Pour this slurry to sugar syrup pan by stirring it continuously.
- Once it form a lump, cashew nuts, almonds, ghee and mix it for 1 min.
- Transfer into greased plate and ghee and press it with ladle.
- Sprinkle toasted poppy seeds and press it, allow it rest for 15 mins in refrigerator or outside.
- Cut into pieces with greased knife.
- Now maida burfi is ready to serve.