Mushroom chilli is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snack or side dish.
Serves : 2
Prep&Cook Time : 25 mins.
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 1/2 cups mushroom quarters
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 cup chopped spring onions whites and greens
- 1/2 cup sliced capsicum
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
To Be Mixed Together
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes ,while tossing occasionally.
- Add the cornflour mixture and pepper, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.