Curry leaves have lot of medicinal properties. It is rich in calcium and has vitamin A also. Oil made from curry leaves is said to prevent hair fall and delay hair greying. Curry leaves powder can be stored for a month and can be used when needed.
Serves : 4
Prep&Cook Time : 30 mins.
- 1 cup curry leaves
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp jeera
- 2 tbsp tur dal
- 2 tbsp urud dal
- 2 tbsp chana dal
- 4 red chilies
- Salt as required
- Wash the curry leaves, spread them on a towel and allow them to dry for five to six hours.
- Roast the tur dal, chana dal and urad dal until they turn brown.
- Roast the pepper and jeera until they emit an aroma.
- Dry roast the curry leaves.
- Then, grind the dal, pepper and jeera together.
- Add in the curry leaves and salt and grind again.
- Store in an air tight container.