Banana donuts are easy to make, baked in the oven, not fried, and are dusted with spiced sugar and served warm.
Bananas are one of these fruits that are great, high in potassium, perfect in cereal, but have you ever noticed how they start as a bunch of super green unedible bananas but once they start waking up they go from sleepy to super party mode really fast if there are other bananas nearby!
Serevse : 12
Prep&Cook Time : 25 mins.
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 medium sized bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray 2 non-stick six unit doughnut pans.
- In one bowl whisk together all of the dry donut ingredients, in another bowl whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and stir together until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling about ¾ full.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- While baking prepare spiced sugar.
- Cool in pan for about 5 minutes, remove and generously dust donuts, both sides, with spiced sugar.
- Serve warm.