Pizza dosa is an easy and wonderful snack for kids who come hungry back from school or even for their breakfast. Cheese, dosa and their favourite toppings will be a winner combo and hit among them sure. This is just an idea and use this as base and be creative with your own ideas.
Serves : 4
Prep&Cook Time : 25 mins.
- Capsicum – 1/2, Finely chopped
- Tomato – 1, Finely chopped
- Boiled sweet corn – 1/2 cup
- Grated mozzarella cheese – 3/4 cup
- Red chutney / Garlic chutney – 1/4 cup
- Tomato sauce – 1/4 cup
- oil as needed
- Italian seasoning – Optional
- Make a thin dosa over hot tawa and drizzle over some oil. Cook in medium flame. Once it gets cooked, add 2 tsp of chutney, 1 tsp of tomato sauce and spread evenly.
- Spread the toppings as needed. Sprinkle grated cheese generously.
- Cook covered until cheese melts and dosa gets golden crisp.
- Let the dosa batter be smooth and runny. Add water accordingly.
- Always cook in low or medium flame for crisp and golden dosa.
- I made a quick red chutney by grinding red chillies with garlic and a bit of tamarind. But you can use any chutney.
- Italian seasoning adds the pizza flavour to the dosa. I didn’t add, but if kids like it, you can add.