Ramen Noodle Salad — Asian salad made with ramen noodles, cabbage and carrots in a tangy and appetizing dressing. So healthy and delicious !
Serves : 5
Prep&Cook Time : 15 mins
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 packet ramen noodles, raw and crushed
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- Mix the coleslaw, noodles and sunflower seeds together in a large bowl.
- Mix the ramen noodles seasoning and the oil, vinegar and sugar together in a separate bowl.
- Then, add this mix to the noodles, sunflower seeds and coleslaw. Mix gently.
- Refrigerate for two hours, and then serve!